Management Accountant - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Contract Type
The Internal Reporting team at Arm is recently formed and strives to deliver first-class management reporting with a robustly developed operating model and reporting framework.
We require a Management Accountant to underpin the Internal Reporting team, helping to deliver regular management information and acting as the primary data steward.
You would join a small and dedicated team as we embark on a strategic shift towards a more professionalised reporting environment and, as an integral part of this team, you will be at the forefront of partnering with the wider business.
We are based in Cambridge, UK and this is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and driven team.
About the Role
Do you work well with people at all levels? Are you self-motivated, with strong organisational and analytical skills and a “can do” attitude? Are you passionate about helping to lead change in an agile environment?
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of management reports as defined by the Internal Reporting catalogue
- Act as data steward for the Internal Reporting team and primary data contact for the wider business
- Liaise closely with IT to develop automation of reporting and explore opportunities for improvements
- Make recommendations to improve the on-going delivery of the reporting and initiate changes where appropriate
- Document processes and requirements for the preparation of each financial report
What skills, capabilities and experience do you need:
- Experienced in developing and delivering management accounts
- An interest in systems, how they work and how to optimize performance
- A strong analytical and inquisitive mindset
- Detailed, methodical and organized in your nature
- Expertly communicate across both finance and non-finance groups
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our rare culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive.
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective.
- Information is crucial, share it.
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up your network of connections.
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it.
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow.
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress.
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric.
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- Make trust our default position.
- Hold strong opinions lightly.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.