We have an opportunity for an experienced Facilities Assistant to join our team in Milton Keynes. Reporting to the Facilities Manager you will support to maintain high standards of service throughout the facility ensuring a smooth running of the premises, providing support for a safe and efficient operation whilst ensuring all customer requirements are met.
What is the purpose of this role?
* Daily upkeep of the premises
* Responsible for a variety of DIY, building and ground maintenance, internal fixtures, fittings and furniture and maintaining the heating and lighting of the premises
* Make sure that sites are kept clean, tidy, safe and running smoothly
* Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
* Ensure faults are rectified in a timely and safe manner
* React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested
* Building confidence within the business of the cleaning team
* Ensure all necessary policies and procedures are adhered to.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within the Facilities/Estate management arena
- Background in FM, Handyperson, maintenance or security would be advantageous
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employee
- Familiar with COSHH standard
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude