5 days left
- Contract Type
This is a new and exciting opportunity that will require you to assist in the growth and development of the Reinstatement function and enable the team to meet successfully meet the requirements in a safe way.
- Providing a working environment that is safe and compliant at all times
- Lead a team of Reinstatement Operatives to deliver a consistent and qualitive service to stakeholders that is safe, effective and efficient.
- You will drive reinstatement operations to consistently demonstrate behaviours and processes that deliver a leading customer experience
- You will hold overall responsibilities for reinstatement NRSWA compliance within the contract
- Responsible for the coordination of resource and compliance for reinstatement activities
We are looking for someone with the ability to lead on the provision of excellent customer service for reinstatement activities, you will need excellent knowledge of NRSWA, SROH and WRAP legislation and initiatives as well as extensive relevant experience.