Executive Assistant - Green Investment Group - Waste & Bioenergy
Our Green Investment Group (Waste and Bioenergy) is looking to hire an Executive Assistant who will play a key role in supporting two Senior Vice Presidents and team.
This role is demanding and fast paced, requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach as well as exceptional time and diary management skills.
- Extensive diary management including arranging both internal and external meetings, video conferences, WebEx’s and conference calls
- Regular interaction with assistants (internal and external companies) including coordinating conference calls with international offices and managing different time zones.
- Booking extensive and complex business travel and accommodation, visas, meeting rooms, conference calls, restaurants etc
- Answering all calls professionally and in a timely manner, passing on messages to the team
- Compilation of out-of-pocket expenses and completion of expense claims
- Processing large amounts of invoices both deal and Amsterdam office related
- Oversee the logistics of the Amsterdam office including liaising with vendors and building management
- Enter contacts, client meetings and meeting notes into CRM
- Event planning for both internal and external functions
- Printing, binding, scanning, and filing.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record in providing Executive Assistant support within the Professional Services industry
- Demonstrate a proactive approach with the ability to prioritise tasks within the team
- The ability to work well under pressure, manage workload and deadlines effectively
- Comprehensive PC skills, including Intermediate Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be extremely organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through
- Be resourceful and have the ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Thrive in a dynamic business where accuracy, hard work and flexibility are imperative
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Dutch
- The ability to exercise appropriate judgment and discretion, especially when handling confidential information
- Ability to work with various personality types
This role is in Macquarie Capital, specifically within the Green Investment Group. Macquarie Capital provides advisory and capital raising services to corporate and government clients involved in public mergers and acquisitions, private treaty acquisitions and divestments, debt and equity fundraising and corporate restructuring. The Green Investment Group was acquired by Macquarie Group in 2017, creating one of Europe’s largest teams of dedicated green infrastructure investors. It is a specialist in green infrastructure principal investment, project delivery and portfolio management, and related services. Its track record, expertise and capability make it a global leader in green investment across a broad range of technologies including onshore and offshore wind, solar, waste-to-energy, and energy efficiency/storage.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.