Finance Assistant - Poole - Part Time – 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday
Inspire is an award winning business advisory firm focussed on enabling entrepreneurs to succeed. We are a firm of talented, passionate and caring professionals committed to supporting our clients. A unique and energetic firm based in Poole, with clients across the South Coast, Inspire represents a truly different place to work
In joining Inspire’s Support team you would be part of a successful team which seeks to continuously meet the support needs of a forward thinking business.
Your role will be to provide assistance to the Financial Controller and Operations Director. The function of the finance and wider support team is to ensure that the business runs as smoothly and effeciently as possble, ensuring that the whole Inspire team are supported with day-to-day administrative and support needs which ultimately can make them more efficient and effective.
To succeed in this role, we require you to have excelellent attention to detail and numeracy skills. You will be passionate about providing client delight and you will want to work in an internal finance/ support role, (rather than use this role as a stepping stone to working as a fee-earner within Inspire). You will have proven experience in a finance role.
This role is a fantastic part time role – we are seeking someone who can work 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
You will assist the Financial Controller with the day to day finance for Inspire and further projects and tasks, which include:-
- Being responsible for the debt collection process within Inspire
- Carrying out bank reconciliations on a daily basis
- Being responsible for producing and sending out monthly statements to the client base
- Assisting the Operations Director with the month end billing and ad-hoc bills during the month
- Assisting the Operations Director with billing queries
- Being responsible for raising of invoices for the wider team during the month
- Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role