Marketing Receptionist - 22.5 hours per week
LAH provide front of house receptionists for commercial properties, working with Landlords, Investors and Property Management Companies.
We are looking to recruit a part time front of house Marketing Receptionist. The role will include responsibility for managing a programme of marketing initiatives together with front of house responsibilities. This is a part time role, working on a job share basis, 2.5 days per week. You should be immaculately presented, experienced and confident.
The office building is located in central Uxbridge.
The building has recently undergone some refurbishment to include an adjacent on-site gym which is due to launch in April, and a drop-in coffee shop. You will work as part of a team to develop and manage the marketing initiatives. Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors to the building to ensure a warm welcome.
- Managing deliveries, including couriers and post
- Managing contractors and ensure any maintenance issues are reported and managed to resolution.
- You will also develop a good understanding of the local area and develop a local amenities information file
- You should have excellent communication skills and pc/mac literate
- You will support the sales and leasing agents, working to help promote any vacant office space within the building. You will prepare for viewings by ensuring space is looking pristine and ensure a hospitable welcome to potential occupiers.
- You will actively promote the building in the local community and develop relationships with appropriate business representative.
- You will engage in social media (twitter) and management of a website.
- You will monitor local activity and competitor activity and report regularly on any developments.
- You will research, develop, manage, promote and deliver a structured events/concierge programme – aimed at delivering a community vibe and offering activities to increase enjoyment during the working day. This may include weekly exercise classes, larger seasonal events and pop-up activity.
- You will produce a weekly update report for key stakeholders.
- You will develop a newsletter (when appropriate) for tenants
- You will be personable and proactive with a confident manner and able to deliver impeccable customer service.
- You will be proactive and self-motivated and willing to take on additional marketing activities as part of the reception role.
- You will have excellent written and oral communication skills and be Mac/PC literate.
- You will previously have worked in a front of house reception role or customer service, marketing or sales environment.
- You will be able to start in mid-April.
The hours and salary
Hours: Working 9.00 – 6.00 (or 8.00 – 5.00) , 2.5 days per week
Option 1 Monday and Tuesday 9.00 – 6.00 & Wednesday 09.00 – 1.30
Option 2 Wednesday 1.30 – 6.00, and Thursday and Friday 09.00 – 6.00
Option 3 * 2.5 days pw as above but with start and finish times earlier ie 08.00 – 5.00
Salary: £15,210 pa part time (22.5 hours pw).
No weekends, but flexibility is required to provide cover for holidays and sickness. There is free parking at the building.
Interviews: March. Start: mid-April