HR Administrator, HR Shared Services
Amey are the people behind the public services you use every day - from roads, railways and schools to waste disposal, airports or the energy and water you use in your home; nearly every person in the UK will benefit from at least one Amey service each day.
The Amey HR Contracts team sit as part of our integral HR Shared Services team in Liverpool. They perform a vital role generating offers of employment, issuing terms and conditions to internal candidates as well as vital onboarding support. This is a lively HR team where you will have the opportunity to specialise in Employee Onboarding experience.
What is the purpose of this role?
In this role you can gain a range of HR knowledge from contract of employment creation, setting up new starters, to liaising with the wider business and other departments in HR. Specifically, your role will be to create contract of employments populating all information in a fast and efficient manner. You will then move fully into our Onboarding Experience where you will be working with people managers and will be responsible for a new employee's lifecycle from start to completion of probation. Full training will be provided.
- Provide support to the wider HR team, people managers and employees in line with defined SLAs
- Input of data into our bespoke internal systems, ensuring 100% accuracy
- Provide advice to people managers, in line with defined SLAs and escalating appropriately where situations require added complexity
- Ensure data protection of sensitive information through the administration of employee files
- Liaise with payroll and other internal departments as required
- Update employees on the progress of their changes, and receiving and updating information and documentation
What are we looking for?
This position would really suit someone who loves being part of a fast paced and energetic team, but who can also address the task at hand in an efficient and specialised manner. Lots of training is available to you so if you are interested in HR and can grab an opportunity with both hands please do get in touch.
- Experience gained within a HR Shared Service environment preferred
- CIPD qualification would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Attention to detail with an ability to input information quickly and accurately.
- Highly developed communication skills and be comfortable liaising with individuals over the phone
- Self starter with the ability managing your own workload, and supporting the HR function; you should therefore have great organisational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Experience working with MS office packages specifically Outlook and Word