Weekend Sales Supervisor - Part Time
Job Title: Weekend Sales Supervisor
Duration: Part-time and Permanent
Department: Travel Sales
Reporting: Travel Sales Manager
PetsPyjamas are the leaders of dog-friendly travel throughout the UK & Europe. Our expert concierge team provide a unique and personalised experience to our ever growing avid dog-loving travellers. Launched in 2012 by the founders of toptable.com, we are playing a key role in the exploding trend around pets as true family members and are focused on making the Travel Industry truly Pet Welcoming.
PetsPyjamas HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal break through moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. At the heart of the business sits our PetConcierge team, a dedicated and ambitious group of individuals who work hard to ensure that every customer secures that pawsome pet getaway!
Due to high growth we are on the lookout for a Weekend Sales Supervisor to lead our weekend travel sales team to success. If you consider yourself to be a dynamic, self-motivated and determined leader who can both lead by example and help motivate our fast paced weekend sales as well as manage a team of remote workers, then this could be perfect role to further your career.
We are ideally looking for someone who has experience of supervising a sales team, familiar with the travel industry and keen to work in a start-up company.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage lead flow and priorities, allocate enquiries to individual consultants.
- Motivate, mentor, coach, incentivise and drive the team to hit their revenue targets.
- Responsible for daily / monthly targets for the weekend team.
- Weekly debrief with the Travel Sales Manager to discuss team performance.
- Escalation point for weekend booking issues.
- Manage a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing technique to convert enquiries into sales.
- Liaise between our clients and our venues via email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
- Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge all times.
- Ensure strong B2B relationships are upheld
The person we are looking for:
- Experience of sales within the travel industry.
- Experience of supervising a sales team.
- Customer-focused approach
- Dynamic, flexible and self-motivated.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Strong knowledge of UK geography
- Able to consistently hit both individual and team sales targets.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude with ambition to succeed!
- Good understanding of basic maths.
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Reliable and trustworthy, you will be a key member of a dedicated team!
- Understanding of our customer a what a pet means to their owner!
What we have to offer:
- A truly exciting and fast moving environment where you have an opportunity to truly make your mark - build on your previous experience as well as try new things in a supportive environment.
- Opportunities to develop and grow through our ongoing training and be coached/mentored by some of the best in the business.
- Cool work space in a trendy Shoreditch location.
- Regular and varied team socials.
- The chance to work with an ambitious and vibrant team of like minded individuals with a hunger to succeed.
- A chance to bring your pet to work or indulge your love of pets!
- ‘Flexi-hour’ - a free hour each week for those precious lie ins or early finishes.
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unable to individually respond to everyone. If we think that you could be a good fit for this role then we will be in touch shortly.