Integration Specialist - Group IT, Based Liverpool
With a team of 19,000 working and a £2B+ annual turnover across four continents - Amey is a leading supplier of consulting and infrastructure support services both in the UK and internationally.
We've been in business for nearly 100 years and we are proud of our long history and the difference we make; serving the communities we work in, whatever the weather and whatever the challenge.
We create safer, smarter, and sustainable places to live, work and travel. By designing, building, maintaining and investing in our country's services and infrastructure we make a difference to the services that matter - the ones you rely on at home and on the move.
As part of our on-going commitment to a data and technology enabled future, we are seeking a new Integration Specialist to help design and deliver the integration solutions that our business needs to operate efficiently and effectively delivering services to our customers, and to enable us to move from reactive to proactive value-added activities.
To be successful in the role you will be able to undertake end to end integration activities including architecture, detailed design and build activity.
What are we looking for?
- Comfortable working in a technical landscape that is made up of niche COTS packages, Bespoke solutions, SQL server based reporting solutions and large platform based solutions.
- Familiar with Open Data, REST and SOAP services.
- Demonstrable experience of developing integration solutions over many years on technologies such as BizTalk, Windows and Web services, Logc apps, function apps.
- Experience of integrating multiple systems and familiar with best practice for master data management and data modelling.
- Familiar with with Sparx enterprise architect and its use to document integration architectures.
- Ability to provide integration architecture expertise and collaborate with solution and enterprise architecture.
- Comfortable documenting and designing integrations in conjunction with Analyst's and solution architects.
- Providing detailed integration input to bids and project plans enabling accurate planning and costing.
- Able to convey complex technical concepts to non technical stakeholders.
- Experience in integrating to SAP ECC6 via a non SAP middleware (preferably Logic apps or other Microsoft technology)
- Familiar with SAP integration methods (e.g. RFC ,BAPI iDoc, CPI)