Business Development Associate - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Business development associate for online booking engine
We are looking for a person with significant experience in lead generation, who wants to work self-employed at home with part-time flexible hours averaging 10-16 hours per week to start ASAP.
TakeABooking.com is an online booking platform enabling businesses to take direct bookings online. Customers arrive at their existing website and social media and can book quickly and conveniently where before customers had to phone up. This helps businesses to take more direct bookings. This may be instead of, or as well as taking bookings through the big booking / marketing sites which are more expensive.
Currently our target market is holiday-let properties, cottages, and bed and breakfasts.
Your role will be to find businesses who are interested in taking bookings directly online and pass them to us.
- Research potential clients who are suitable for our product.
- Make contact, and understand their business and their experience so far with online booking.
- Find the ones who are interested.
- Hand them over to us so we can complete the sale, customise the product for them and deploy the system.
- Experience in lead generation and cold calling is essential.
- Desire to work self-employed, at home, with part-time flexible hours.
- Confident, professional and friendly phone manner.
- A quiet working space with computer and good broadband.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience of the accommodation sector, business-to-business sales, and small business will help you to understand the situation and requirements of potential clients.
- £10 per hour + bonus for success.
- A flexible job you can fit around other commitments.