Finance and Office Administrator - Part Time Available
We are a fast-growing, multi award winning technology company in Shoreditch, London. Entering an exciting new business phase, StoryShare is going through a period of exponential growth following newly secured funding.
At StoryShare, we deliver great digital communication and learning experiences for the world’s biggest brands, that radically increases employee engagement. Our products exist so employees can love their work. Our communication and learning experience platform, optimised for mobile, reaches anyone, anytime, anywhere and on any device.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing team of developers, product managers; sales and marketing staff. We are looking for someone with excellent organisational skills with previous experience of working in a finance team, where you undertook bookkeeping, sales and purchase invoicing responsibilities. You are proactive in ensuring that the office runs efficiently and effectively. You are highly resourceful, personable and always ready to go the extra mile in providing administrative support to the team. You love taking the initiative to find solutions to problems without being asked. If this is you, please get in touch!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Issuing and recording purchase orders.
- Coding and entering purchase invoices on the Xero system.
- Checking and processing employee expenses.
- Raising sales invoices.
- Credit control.
- Ensuring time sheets are completed on time.
- Answers question and provide assistance to team members and clients as needed.
- Purchasing office supplies
- Maintaining asset register for employees
- Organising team events.
- Mail sorting and courier deliveries
- Dealing with Landlord Management company, office cleaner and office maintenance queries
- Health & Safety/ Fire Assessment
- Bupa Travel Insurance
- Reconciling Annual Leave to Xero balances
- New joiners on-boarding checklist
Essential Skills and Experience
- 3 years solid experience in a finance role with a small business, preferably in the technology sector
- Some experience of sales invoicing, credit control or purchase ledger.
- Experience of using Xero or similar accounting software (such as Sage50 or Navision)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Good computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and accounting software
- Able to work effectively with minimal management guidance and supervision
- Willingness to accept responsibility
Why join us
- 25 days holiday, plus extra gifted company holiday days
- Join a company culture which prioritises personal wellbeing.
- Create bespoke learning plans as you work.
- Celebrate success with recognition awards.
- Monthly evening socials and delicious breakfasts.
- Options for flexible working hours.
- Childcare vouchers.