Resourcing Manager: Projects
We're committed to creating better places for everyone. We take pride in making a difference, but also in being the difference: for the communities we serve, whatever the challenge, whatever the weather. By designing and consulting, building and maintaining, managing and investing in our country's services and infrastructures we create better places to live, work and travel.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Projects focused Resourcing Manager to join our Human Resources team in Oxford. In this role, you will be responsible for managing key improvement projects which will support our goals to attract and retain a diverse range of high-quality candidates across our 5 different Business Units.
The role will be based in Oxford and may require some travel to key locations throughout the UK.
What will this role involve?
- Work closely with the Resourcing Business Partner to deliver a value-added recruitment service to the business and will demonstrate the ability to have a corporate view of recruitment, developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Create, monitor, and analyse weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management information, reporting on the recruitment team key service level agreements.
- Seek to improve the customer and candidate experience through analysis of the service delivery, identifying areas for improvement and then propose and implement simple, effective solutions
- Work closely with the Amey Communications & Resourcing Teams to ensure that the Amey Employer Value Proposition is embedded into all areas of Resourcing
- Manages key suppliers including Job Boards (CV Library, Working Mums, Broadbean), LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Video Interviewing Tool and the annual re-contracting process
- Manage key improvement projects within the recruitment function to ensure optimal efficiency (including but not limited to): EVP, Volume Recruitment Process, reducing time to hire, ATS improvements (Talent Link), Returners Programme, Induction, Customer satisfaction, Psychometrics (Talent Q)
What are we looking for?
- Extensive experience working within an internal Recruitment function with experience of recruiting either niche, professional or volume roles
- Experience of managing a budget up to £200k
- Experience of leading and developing team
- Demonstrable experience of building business relationships to ensure activities meet stakeholder needs
- Previous experience of project management and managing and delivering an effective project from conception to delivery.
- Experience in negotiating and influencing objections from both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of driving down cost through effective negotiations
- Experience in supporting HR team projects or business unit sponsored projects
- Strong communicator with high customer service focus to manage upwards to very senior levels
- Excellent IT skills with working knowledge of Applicant Tracking System(s), Excel, PowerPoint and other relevant project management tools.