Cleaning Supervisor (20 hours a week)
Amey is looking for a part time Cleaning Supervisor to join our team at Beckfoot School, ideally you must be able to demonstrate strong people management and proven experience managing a large team within the facilities management industry.
This would ideal for someone who is looking for work life balance, or picking up additional hours.
Location: Beckfoot School
Address: Wagon Lane, Bradford BD16 1EE
Shift Pattern: Monday to Friday 14:30-18:30
Hours per week: 20
What will this role involve?
- Plan, coordinate and manage the resources within the school
- Provide training, support and develop employees within the company
- Ensure cleaning services are delivered to the highest standard at all time
- Stock control, ordering cleaning products
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner i.e. Operations Managers
- Check and sign timesheets in accordance with procedures
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience of working within the Facilities/Estate management arena
- Proven ability to manage a large team
- Strong People management experience
- Good at developing strong working relationships with on-site client and employees
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme