HR Business Partner - Lifecycle
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
The employee lifecycle teams deliver HR Helpdesk services; On-Boarding; Contractual changes; Pensions Admin and Training. This team is expected to continue to expand, therefore we need someone to drive change and implement new ways of doing things to ensure a future proof service delivery which continues to meet legislative and commercial demands.
What will this role involve?
- Leading employee lifecycle teams - providing strategic and operational direction
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Build a relationship with Business facing stakeholders and have an in-depth understanding of the impact HR Shared Services has on the business
- Ensure all legislation and compliance are adhered to
- Plan and schedule work
- Develop the potential of the Shared Services Team
- Keeping abreast of employment law and best practice to ensure our policies and operations remain legally compliant and practically purposeful
- Advising and engaging Leadership teams with any upcoming changes to policies, systems or processes within the HR community
- Providing thought leadership and technical expertise for projects, policy reviews or ad hoc queries as required
What are we looking for?
- Comprehensive knowledge of Employment Law and HR Systems and Policy
- Practical know how of HR Systems in particular Offer and Onboarding Processes
- Experience in Operational Delivery coupled with Customer Service background within a large organisation
- Analytical focus on data and trends to understand and manage Service Delivery performance and quality
- Strategic planning coupled with practical implementation
What makes this role unique?
You will collaborate with, and manage support from the HR Team, acting as client manager for their activities and giving performance feedback.