Mortgage and Protection Adviser - Home Based, Flexible Working
Working as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser for the UK’s leading New Homes specialist you will arrange mortgage and mortgage related products on behalf of the group’s customers. Follow up leads and provide the highest level of mortgage advice to customer.
Candidates must be CeMAP Qualified and have 1 to 2 years’ experience as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser.
Requirements of a Mortgage and Protection Adviser
- Must have 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Mortgage and Protection Adviser role
- The successful candidate must have CEMAP 1, 2 & 3
- An organised methodical approach
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to gather and analyse information
- Competent on Microsoft office suite i.e. excel, word etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
No Cold Calling required, you will be provided with appointments scheduled throughout your working week.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Protection Adviser - Home Based, Flexible Working