Fitch Group Brings Women Back to Work with CreditPath
For more than 100 years, Fitch has been a leading independent provider of essential financial information and services to the global financial markets.
As we enter a new era of market complexity and fast-paced innovation, hiring and retaining the best talent is critical to our continued success.
The CreditPath Program is one of the programs we have launched to help us achieve this objective.
CreditPath is a 10-week, full-time paid internship for financial services professionals who are ready to re-enter the workforce after taking an extended break from their careers.
We understand that transition can be both exciting and daunting; Fitch will provide a highly supportive environment with the tools and resources to smoothly transition back to the workplace.
Who We Are Looking For?
Successful applicants will have:
- For a Ratings placement - experience in credit, ratings, or financial/professional services sector
- For a Solutions placement - demonstrable strategic thinking capabilities and experience in either product management/development; information/data sales; or macro research
- 4+ years of work experience prior to career break
- 3+ years career break
- Strong desire and ability to return to the workforce
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas and solutions concisely and persuasively
- A collaborative mindset and ability to operate within both departmental and company-wide initiatives both on an individual basis and as part of a team
- A track record of project execution or sales delivery
About the Organisation:
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries.
Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, a leading provider of credit market data, analytical tools and risk services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm.
With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.