Office Manager - Part Time
About the role:
As an Office Manager at Jarmany you will be supporting the continued growth of a dynamic growing company. You will be dealing with people at all levels of the company and will need to have an organised, logical approach to your work. Your role will be to ensure we have a well-maintained professional office environment and provide day to day support to ensure the smooth running of our organisation.
- Manage relationship with the landlord and other tenants and co-ordinate with them on all facilities and premises related issues
- Manage the relationship with all operational suppliers
- Manage all office supplies (kitchen, stationary etc)
- Manage all company insurance renewals
- Manage all aspects of Health and Safety compliance
- Manage coordination of all internal company events
- Manage office removal/installation/redevelopment projects
- HR administration support
- Marketing administration support
An enthusiastic and motivated candidate with strong organisational, commercial & communication skills. You must have a positive, friendly personality with a professional and approachable disposition and be happy to engage with all levels of management. You will also be dealing with sensitive/confidential information so discretion will be very important.
Skills / Qualifications:
· 5 plus years office admin experience
· MS Office proficiency
Jarmany is a rapidly growing data analysis and services company providing working with global blue-chip organisations. The management and application of data and information is at the heart of everything it does, with programmes ranging from complete outsourced data strategies to bespoke reporting solutions to detailed data science consultancy projects. Its approach is to listen and design programmes that are specific to the customer. It is driven by the restless pursuit of delivering outputs that customers are actually able to use to drive better decisions and bottom line growth.