Business Development Coordinator - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Evolve Apprentices Ltd. is a shared apprenticeship scheme that is part-funded by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) and part-funded by revenue the scheme generates. Evolve is a scheme that supports Apprentices across London. This role will provide operational support to the Evolve team with the aim of sourcing, recruiting and managing Apprentices. The role will also ensure that partnerships with contractors and local organisations are developed and maintained, ensuring a high level of customer service is offered at all times.
· Supporting the operational manager to develop effective partnerships in the delivery of the Apprenticeship programme.
· Representing the organisation at meetings, presenting a positive image of the service to support business growth opportunities – to include local authorities, building contractors, and training providers.
· Identifying new business opportunities and providing support to the Business Manager.
· Recruiting Apprentices for the programme and working collaboratively with contractors and Apprentice Coordinators to secure successful work placement programmes for Apprentices.
· Implementing a new sales database to track the recruitment pipeline of the organisation.
· Updating the database and sending monthly reports to the Business Manager.
· Writing tenders according to new business opportunities. Conducting research regarding the tender before completing.
· Maintaining social media presence of the organisation and updating the website with vacancies/opportunities.
· Researching alternative industries as Evolve seeks to create new opportunities to the company to diversify.
· Designing and sending monthly bulletins via a newsletter to key Evolve contacts.
The knowledge, skills and experience required for this post are detailed below. Your application will be shortlisted for interview from the criteria in this section. It is recommended that you provide examples that demonstrate the ability to;
· Meet targets within the employment and skills sector;
· Use contacts within construction and additional industries that Evolve may work in;
· Demonstrate sales experience and use of a sales database to demonstrate impact;
· Communicate with stakeholders at different levels.
Other - To be aware of the group’s HR and operational policies and that all processes are adhered to correctly.
Please send your CV with an accompanying personal statement, demonstrating your suitability for the role.
Note - applications with a personal statement of less than 750 words will not be considered.