Part Time Senior Communications Executive - Flexible Working Available
Senior Communications Executive
Competitive basic salary + benefits
Rank Group are currently recruiting for a Senior Communications Executive to join our team in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
As the Senior Communications Executive, you will support the Communications Director and work closely with the Retail Communications Executive in implementing a communication strategy that will improve all culture across our business, ensuring that messages between different parties are always understood by the end user.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Communications Director, Senior business leaders and Transformation Communications to create engaging communications for the wider Group with particular focus on the corporate business using a variety of different channels to ensure that key messages and actions are understood by the end user.
- Support the creation of a feedback culture and ensure that feedback is appropriately actioned /responded to.
- Gain feedback from key stakeholders on the effectiveness of communication processes and act on any developmental feedback in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage content on rank.com with a particular focus around Investor Relations and Company Secretarial requirements.
- Manage Rank’s Glassdoor pages and ensure timely responses are provided.
- Manage and create content for the Group’s support office TV screens (Onelan office TV system).
- Manage the production and distribution of monthly communications and bulletins as and when needed.
- Ensure that any urgent / additional communications are managed / delivered effectively.
- Manage the company intranet, including; day to day management, responsible for overall visual design and site maintanance, provide training to users, support on content development and content management and monitor site analytics.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of delivering internal communications to improve business performance, ideally within a communications role
- Experienced in time management and prioritisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and experience of proof reading and editing text
- Computer literate with considerable experience of using relevant packages to improve the look and feel of internal communications.