Technician- Business Support
What is the purpose of this role?
To provide a wide range of technical business support to the Water consultancy team based in the Motherwell Eurocentral office. Support will include SAP entry and preparation of financial reports from SAP, timesheet management, PM support including financial monitoring, document control, and maintenance of the SharePoint site and Integrated Management system.
What will this role involve?
- To help with month end report building from SAP
- Raising Invoices in SAP
- Project Creations & amendments in SAP
- Maintain Integrated Management and Quality Assurance systems
- Undertake internal quality project audits
- Assist with timesheet issues and timesheet entry
- Support with SAP issues
- General support to PM’s
- Support Project Director & Commercial Manager in day to day issues
- Electronic filing of documents and drawings.
- General office technical administration Ad Hoc duties
What are we looking for?
- Scottish “Higher” level qualifications, (or similar) as a minimum, other relevant qualifications preferable.
- Experience of using SAP (MM Module for Purchasing, SD module, PS module, & knowledge of FICO module).
- Knowledge of how each SAP module interacts with each other I.E Purchasing & Account Payable would be advantageous.
- Computer literate and conversant with the MS Office suite
- Good IT Skills
- Advance Excel (pivots, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Good communication skills Experience of using SharePoint web based platform
- Experience of finance, Document control, and maintaining Integrated Management Systems would be preferable.
Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees.
Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.