Accounts Assistant - Flexible Working Available
“When it comes to overtaking the competition, we really put our foot down.”
There are few things more important in life than enjoying your work. At TrustFord, we can give you the chance to be part of a friendly local team, where everyone enjoys the working day, and the customers enjoy our can-do attitude and trustworthy advice. Join us as part of our 3,000 strong team across the UK, and you can rest assured that we’ll invest in your development, your rewards and your future. Take a more enjoyable career path.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with willingness to contribute to your team. With previous accounts experience as well as being numerate and literate, you could see your career take off this year.
Applications from candidates seeking a job share arrangement are welcome
So what do we look for from you?
- Use of Microsoft Office suite e.g. Excel (basic) Word, Outlook
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
- Ability to achieve deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
If you are convinced that you have the drive and really want to make a difference then please apply online.
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
For your first 3 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.