3 days left
- Contract Type
We're looking for and Operations Planner to join our thriving customer focused team based at our office in Stafford. As a Planner you will join a large, friendly group whilst also enjoying the intimacy that comes with working as part of a smaller specialist team dedicated to scheduling sewage repair works across our Severn Trent Water Account.
Amey delivers a great service that everybody throughout the UK will benefit from in their daily lives. In a nutshell our services include: Engineering, Utilities, Facilities, Transport, Environmental Services, Defence and Justice; you're one of 64 million people who have used a service we support today! This is your opportunity to help support the work we do and make a difference every day creating better places to live, work and travel, whilst enhancing your own career!
As a Planner you will be responsible for managing and booking works to be carried out on behalf of your client. In this fast paced, varied role you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders, customers with queries on the contract, and our skilled engineers. We constantly strive to make our customer service the best, good is never enough, so you will also be encouraged to identify new, exciting and effective ways of working to ensure that we are consistently delivering great service. This role will work Monday- Friday and the hours are from 7am- 4pm.
What are we looking for?
We pride ourselves on being a diverse and motivated workforce; and we really looking for individuals who embody our values and are looking to contribute to a forward thinking environment.
- Good level of computer literacy alongside a willingness and ability to pick up and use a variety of systems.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Great customer service skills with the ability to manage and resolve customer queries and issues.
- Able to take ownership of, prioritise and manage your workload effectively.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed and develop in your career.
- Able to identify better ways of working, the courage to challenge the status quo, and the initiative to take forward your ideas where appropriate.