4 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a new role where you can make a difference in your local community? Do you want to be a part of a team of over 20,000 dedicated employees helping to create better places to live, work and travel? Well look no further.
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic applicant for the position of Mobile Handyperson.
As a Mobile Handyperson you will make a difference in your community on a daily basis and contribute to creating high-quality learning environment by undertaking duties relating to the operation of buildings and surrounding grounds in line with key SLA and KPIs, ensuring minimal disruption to the daily activities of establishment users.
What is the purpose of this role?
To carry out a range of daily facilities duties which facilitate the smooth running of the premises, providing support for a safe and efficient operation whilst ensuring all customer requirements are met.
- Location: Multi sites across Kent
- Working hours: 37.5 hrs a week
- Shift pattern: Monday to Friday between 08:00 and 17:00 (can be flexible)
- Contract: Permanent
What will this role involve?
Your daily responsibilities will include tasks such as:
- Liaison with key stakeholders to programme support tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ensure premises are maintained in a safe and secure manner
- Carry out reactive and pre-planned maintenance works
- Building and ground maintenance
- React to and execute immediately any general repairs and maintenance duties as required or requested
- Undertake Statuary Inspections: Of emergency lighting, fire alarm testing and resetting the equipment. Water Hygiene Management including recording and monitoring the flushing of outlets, water temperatures, the descale / disinfect of outlets including shower heads and hoses.
- Always keeping in line with cleaning best practice and health and safety regulations.
- Coordinating access of the buildings to third parties
What are we looking for?
- Current full driving licence
- Knowledge and previous experience in carrying out basic maintenance tasks
- Knowledgeable of Health and Safety regulation
- Manual tool handling
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Committed to providing excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check prior to starting work.
You will be a part of the Amey family, creating better places to live, work and travel. In addition, we will support you in developing your career. In return for your commitment, you be eligible to receive exceptional benefits packages such as:
- A wealth of career and development opportunities within Amey
- Paid holiday with the option to buy additional holiday
- Child Care Vouchers
- Discounts at high street stores and more!
- Discounted Gym Membership, Travel Insurance and Car Incentive Scheme
- This is a great opportunity to be a part of our successful and growing business.