Our London based client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their team on a 3-month contract basis. Ideally, the candidate should have experience with a training provider and have managed multiple projects at any one time.
The client is based in Bermondsey in a co-working office environment - 1 minute walk from Bermondsey station.
- Coordinating project teams, ensuring roles and responsibilities are carried out correctly.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders
- Risk management – identifying early risk on the project and using mitigation strategies that are suitable to individual clients.
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Making sure quality standards are met
- Project monitoring – Including budgets and resources
Skills and experience
- Managed multiple projects from inception to delivery
- Confident in own decision making
- Team player
- Excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Solid delegation and relationship building skills