Assistant Accountant - Part Time Available
Full or part time (at least 30 hours per week)
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum (full time equivalent)
Charis design and deliver bespoke projects that enable our clients to achieve both their social responsibility commitments and commercial goals. Our unique solutions make a positive difference to those who are facing hardship. The Charis team is professional and dedicated whilst showing compassion and understanding for those in need of help.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our busy Finance team.
This brand new role will provide professional support to enable the team to provide timely and efficient financial and management accounting services to the Company.
You will ideally be MAAT or part qualified with CIMA/ACCA and have previous experience in a similar role. Demonstrable attention to detail, and excellent numerical, analytical and communication skills are essential. Experience using Sage 50 would be desirable.
Some of your main responsibilities will be;
- Purchase and sales ledger processing
- Reviewing transactions and undertaking reconciliations
- Maintenance of control and intercompany accounts
- Supporting the timely production of the monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Supporting production of the annual budget
- Managing queries from suppliers, clients and colleagues
- Helping to develop efficient ways of working
A full job description is available on request
Along with a competitive salary, we offer excellent benefits including a generous pension scheme, cycle to work scheme and life assurance. Charis is based in Peterborough City Centre, close to public transport links and local amenities.
If you are looking to join an exciting, local, growing business please send your CV and a covering note to Kerry Dair, HR Manager at email@example.com