Senior Project Manager - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for one of the most successful and secure companies within the UK Construction and Infrastructure industry with a vision to be a market leader across all of the sectors in which we operate?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners, ourselves, and our employees.
With talented people as the key to our success we operate a culture whereby personal and professional development are at the forefront of our efforts to attract and retain the best people in the industry.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Highways business for an ambitious and talented Senior Project Manager to work on our projects in London.
Read more about our Highways work here - https://construction.morgansindall.com/roads
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with a wealth of Civils knowledge. The Senior Project Manager will successfully manage allocated multidisciplinary projects and their associated activities from conception through to completion, delivering work that meets project requirements, customer satisfaction and in accordance with Morgan Sindall standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a successful, growing and exciting team.
As the Senior Project Manager you will:
- Oversee the successful delivery of projects to scope, target cost, quality, programme and completion encompassing engineering, construction, handover and commercial aspects ensuring Perfect Delivery is achieved
- Implement a full risk and value engineering management process where all risks and cost savings opportunities are identified and actioned
- Ensure that project specific requirements are clearly communicated and understood throughout the project and to others, as appropriate
- Provide direction, motivation and leadership to both internal staff and partner contractors engaged in providing technical support activities to the project
- Responsible for all safety, health, environment and quality matters including driving excellence and championing continuous improvement
About the Highways Team:
Our projects encompass motorway widening, congestion relief, safety improvement and bypass schemes. Recent work includes M62 Smart Motorways, Lincolnshire’s new A1073 bypass, the A1 Improvement scheme from Dishforth to Barton in North Yorkshire, and the M74 Completion Project through central Glasgow, Scotland’s largest infrastructure scheme. Under Early Contractor Involvement (ECI) schemes, we engage with our customers as early as possible to maximise innovation, efficiency and cost savings.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.