Property Inventory Clerks - Self Employed
Eclipse Inventories are seeking the very best property inventory clerks in London, especially West & South West or North Surrey. We are obsessed with customer service and giving the best possible residential property inventories to our customers.
Previous property related experience such as in lettings or property management would be preferential, however anyone with common sense, and an eye for detail would be ideally suited for this role.
What we require of you:
- London based – ideally West or South West London
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Available to start immediately
- Able to work a minimum of 3 days per week, but flexible days & hours. Some weekends are required
- Available to work through the summer months
- A commitment to learning new skills
- Natural customer service focus and strong accuracy skills
What we will do for you:
- Give you industry leading training and guidance
- Pay you fairly and on time, every time.
- Offer you on going guidance to help you become one of the best clerks
- Give you an opportunity to work around your family life with flexible hours & days
- Provide Perkbox employee benefits for things such as cheap cinema tickets, free coffee, discounted gym memberships, meals out and much more
What is it like being a clerk?
The work is very seasonal, with peak season running from May to October, every day is different; visiting agents to pick up keys, going to properties to inspect them, meeting and greeting tenants. If you are interested in property then this job ticks many boxes.
Is being an Inventory Clerk right for you?
Great clerks tend to be independent, enjoy autonomy, like meeting new people and building relationships with customers and thrive under a busy workload
What an Eclipse Clerks says:
"Being an inventory clerk means not being tied to a desk, and having a job where no two days are the same. You get to meet all sorts of interesting people and view all sorts of properties. You need to be able to think on your feet for times when things don’t go to plan, which keeps it challenging and interesting. Longer term, the job has proven to be flexible enough to adapt to my life as things change."
Key skills for a successful Inventory Clerk:
- Time keeping
- Self motivation and drive
- Detail orientated 110%
- A desire to be busy and work alone
- 100% focus on customer needs and service
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills (English)
Clerks are employed on a Freelance basis and so are self employed. Average annual salary of our clerks is £24,000 - £32,000
Please send a comprehensive covering letter telling us why you want this job and what relevant experience you have.