Bookkeeper and Administrator - Part Time
The Fitting Room doors are open and we’re looking for a Bookkeeper and Administrator to join the team part-time (1-2 days per week). We’re an agency based in West London, working with leading brands in hospitality, lifestyle and entertainment in the UK and US.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, honest, professional, is a strong communicator and has an excellent attention to detail.
We are a growing agency, with big ambition and now need someone in-house managing financials on a weekly basis with our Managing Director and Operations Director. We want to be as efficient as possible.
The role will be 1 day per week in the initial, but as we continue to expand there will be potential for development for the right candidate.
- Raise invoices and ensure customer billing is accurate and timely
- Set-up and navigate clients' finance systems
- Chase outstanding invoices
- Process team and job expenses
- Create new and refine existing internal finances systems and processes
The successful candidate should have the following skills, experience and qualities: -
- Strong Excel skills
- Proactive and confident working in a growing multi-channelled business
- AAT/ACA/ACCA part-qualified/qualified or relevant bookkeeping qualifications (desirable)
- Experience of Xero (1 year minimum)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and reliable