Traffic Officer (Streetworks Noticing) - Flexible Working Available
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Infrastructure Nuclear Energy Water business for an experienced Traffic Officer to join our long established Welsh Water Framework.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated individuals on the WWTW scheme.
You will be and enthusiastic member of the team who will provide a high level of support to the wider team.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
- Liaison with Highway Authorities and relevant stakeholders on upcoming Major Works
- Submit and Manage Forward Planning notices/ Provisional Advance Authorisation
- Determination and submission of correct NRSWA Notices and Permits via Eton.
- Formal Traffic Management applications
- Materials Requisitions and verify Invoices for payments to the Highway Authorities in relation to traffic management costs.
- Manage Risk Management Dashboard to mitigate late notices/permits and Section 74 charges
- Representation for Streetworks penalties (FPN, Section 74, Section 65, Section 72)
- Log StreetWorks penalties and exception notices and analyse trends
- Attend NRSWA Co-ordination and HAUC meetings
- Safety at Street Works Site Audits
Welsh Water Framework
Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water is investing in its Asset Investment Programme (AMP6), to improve and maintain its assets during the period 2015-2020. The contract also has an option of rolling into AMP 7 2020 -2025.
Morgan Sindall (Nuclear Enengy Water)were appointed by Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water in 2015 strengthening their 15 year relationship from previous AMP’s to deliver part of its investment programme to improve and maintain its wastewater assets to ensure compliance with new legislation and to meet the needs of the population. The region covers South and North Wales with the majority of the work being in south west/east wales.
Morgan Sindall’s scope and remit is to provide solutions to the need of the customer and client to ensure the safe operation and working of the waste water system. Designs will be developed with the design partners from the intervention brief through to construction phase and handover. Individual Project values can range from £70k to £20million which will form part of the overall investment figure. Examples of projects are detailed below but not limited to :-
- Above and Below Ground Storage Tanks
- Construction of new Treatment Works
- Extension of Treatment Works
- Construction of new Surface Water and Foul Water Pipelines and Manholes
- New Pumping Stations
- Enabling works
- Roadwork’s & footpaths
About the Nuclear Energy Water Team:
Our teams work within the nuclear, energy and water sectors working helping customers them make the most of their existing assets as well as building new assets to continually improve the UK’s energy and water infrastructure. We do this by putting our customers first, using innovative ideas and challenging the status quo.
To be part of a successful team and build your future career with Morgan Sindall please apply now.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.