Business Development Co-Ordinator - Flexible Working Available
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Business Development Coordinator.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated individuals.
We are looking for a strong team player who will support the Business Development Manager.
Summary of the role
Responsible for providing comprehensive support for Business Development Manager and Business Development function across the Midlands region, including client liaison, coordinating events, supporting marketing function, managing customer database and undertaking research activities.
For this role you will need to -
- Maintain and regularly update customer database of key contacts and projects;
- Maintain and regularly update tracker documents (this to include customer information, project information and relevant activities);
- Proactively build a strong network of contacts in the market place and across Morgan Sindall Group;
- Undertake research in line with company’s targets and requirements to identify potential contacts and projects;
- Schedule client meetings with a view to developing a pipeline of projects and introducing new clients to the business;
- Develop a strategic approach to all client meetings, including preparation research, review of possible opportunities, co-ordinating of marketing material by working closely with the Proposals Team (this could include input in power point presentations and capability documents);
- Support Business Development Manager and the Business Development function Monitor planning applications to identify possible opportunities;
- Co-ordinate internal and external events; including networking events, when required;
- Gathering general market intelligence which could lead to opportunities across the target geographical region;
- Work closely with colleagues from different disciplines within the business unit to ensure general knowledge regarding business activities;
About the Birmingham Team :
Morgan Sindall has a well-established presence in the Midlands region through our Birmingham and Nottingham offices in the East and West Midlands and are supported by major local frameworks across the geographical area, including Construction West Midlands Framework and Scape Regional Construction Framework. We have a very successful track record in delivering high profile projects for both public and private sector clients with the value range between £1m and £35m. Through our enviable reputation based on delivering projects that fully meet client’s requirements the business enjoys a high rate of repeat business opportunities with staff that are motivated to deliver and succeed. Our versatile project portfolio coupled with the ambitious business model provides excellent opportunities for career progression and continuous professional development on both local and national levels throughout the business.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.