Our client, a construction company, is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to work in London.
You will be reporting to a Senior Quantity Surveyor. Your duties will include assisting the Senior Quantity Surveyor on the cost control/profit of a commercial build. Working collaboratively with senior management the successful candidate will demonstrate experience in tender analysis and running tender meetings. You will have experience of working on fit out projects. This is a permanent position based in London.
- Proven ability to carry out tender analysis, hold tender meetings
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Senior QS to ensure successful project delivery
- Work with internal QS team to create quotations
- Manage and deal with subcontractors – review and process documents and accounts
- Produce cash flow forecasts
- Create monthly reports for Managing Surveyor
- Ability to work to tight deadlines when needed