PA - Part Time - occasional remote working
We are small architectural practice specialised in high end residential projects, primarily in central London and abroad. Due to the growth of the business, we are opening a 'hub' based in Chelsea and have an exciting opportunity for a talented PA to support the Director.
As a PA you will provide a flexible, committed, and efficient secretarial administrative service to the Director by undertaking a wide range of tasks and responsibilities.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Experience in architectural practice essential
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Will need to shadow the Director in meetings and minutes/report
- Will need to assist in structure of the office procedure and organise workload
- Prepare presentation boards so use of Photoshop and In design
The role is part time (2-3 days per week) and working hours can be flexible with the possibility of occasionally working remotely.
Please apply by sending your CV and cover letter for consideration.