Part-time Store Administrator – Oxford
This vacancy is for 19 hours per week.
As one of our Store Administrators you’d be responsible for making sure that store administration is accurate and consistent for all. You’d ensure stock checks are carried out regularly and audits meet company benchmarks along with supporting the manager in any additional store initiatives.
Why join us?
Carpetright is the award-winning carpet, flooring and beds specialist, offering a fantastic range of products that are guaranteed high quality along with a great service. With over 500 stores, we are recognised as Europe’s largest and leading flooring retailer.
The two most important things to us are our Customers and our Colleagues; these are what have made us the market leader in what we do. If you are passionate, friendly and have bags of energy you’ll fit right in!
Flooring and Beds is what we know best and we’ll pass that knowledge on so you are equipped with the tools to become a success - the sky is the limit!
- Strong skills in administration, although previous administration experience in a retail environment is not essential
- Great organisational skills
- Enthusiasm to drive our business forward and personally succeed
- Creating a relaxed, fun and enjoyable shopping experience. A real passion for service and customers.
- Computer literate
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and commission (salary and OTE is up to £10K). As well as the usual things like holiday (28 days pro-rata) and pension schemes, we offer fantastic additional benefits, which include:
- Enhanced maternity & paternity schemes
- Colleague discount scheme on our products
- Discount portal for access to offers outside our business
- Free uniform
- Comprehensive training with ongoing updates
- Save as you earn scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
We’re open to discussing work arrangements that help you to balance work with your commitments outside of work, so please feel free to talk to us about this.
Please send your application (CV/covering letter) by clicking apply below