Customer Service Assistant - Part Time Available
Want to work for a market leading business that will help you to reach your full potential?
Then you`re in the right place!
At Dfs your personal growth is just as important to us as our customers are. When you are part of our team, there are many opportunities to progress and make your mark, our award winning apprenticeship scheme and many of our talented people are proof that we develop from within. By aiming high and thinking customer we believe anything is possible.
We`re not afraid to speak up and be real, so it`s no surprise that for five years running we are one of the UK`s Top 30 Best Big Companies To Work For, winning their award for Best Improver (2017) and coming 22nd (2018).
What a great time to join DFS!
Have bags of enthusiasm with excellent communication skills
Have a strong background engaging and delighting customers
Be able to show how you`ve worked to and achieved goals or deadlines
Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative being true to yourself
You might even:
Have worked in retail, sales or service sector
Know a thing or two about the furniture
What you`ll do:
Understand what our customers want
Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, constantly aiming for the highest level of customer service
Understand our range of products and get to love them as much as we do!
What`s in it for you:
- Uncapped commission, plus seasonal sales competitions
- Minimum earnings guaranteed
- Monthly customer service bonus
- Lifestyle scheme (discounts off major retailers, holidays, entertainment etc)
- Ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression
At Dfs, we look for the best people to join us. And to help us find them, we`ve created this simple process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
- Visit our website and complete our online application form
- One of our recruiters will call for a short telephone interview
- Come along to the store for an interview with a store manager, and the chance to spend some time in store to see if it`s definitely the right role for you.