Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics are looking for a Stock Controller to work from our Highways England site in Falfield on a full-time permanent basis. Interested? Read on.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £24,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Take accountability for the day-to-day running of the traffic office, handling all incoming calls
- Ensure returns stock has completed red label and is wrapped/boxed correctly
- Maintain stock database, ensuring issues are recorded accurately
- Complete all other ad-hoc duties in the day as required
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Ideally, you will come from a stock background in a warehouse environment
- Resilience, you will sometimes be working independently
- A desire to progress your career
- A forward-thinking attitude
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.