EVENT SALES ADMINISTRATOR - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
SME London Ltd, one of the best known consumer show organisers in the UK, are
looking for a Sales Administrator to work on the successful BBC Countryfile Live portfolio.
The position is based in the Shepherds Bush, London office, approximately a 3 minute walk from the underground station.
BBC Countryfile Live has had three successful years of the show being staged at Blenheim Palace which has regularly attracted over 120,000 visitors per year and has been described as one of most successful consumer show launches in the last decade. John Craven, one of the main presenters of the Countryfile programme says “we like to think it’s the best country fair in the world".
We are seeking a highly organized individual who has a proven track record in administration, is self motivated with a positive outlook.
- Managing all aspects of FileMaker Pro (the Sales Database), ensuring records are updated, contracts are input, reports pulled as required
- Ensuring all sales contracts are signed and sent to accounts
- Assisting the accounts team with invoicing and debt tracking
- Sales reporting for and organisation of weekly meetings
- Managing and updating the floorplan system Showhub with the sales and operations teams
- Assisting the Sales Team with sponsorship account management schedules and timelines
- Office Manager for BBC Countryfile Live, being the main contact for exhibitor operational queries, incoming calls, managing the main Countryfile Live inbox, SME domain names and IT queries
- Strong organisation skills
- Solid administration skills, with experience working with databse software
- Key understanding for the use of Word, Excel and Adobe
- An interest in Live events