Telesales and account manager - homebased (min 30 hours per week)
7 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an experienced telesales superstar with a recruitment, online media or recruitment advertising background? Workingmums.co.uk is a market leading and highly successful niche jobsite focusing on flexible, part-time and home- based jobs. Our clients include large blue chip companies, public sector and not-for-profit organisations and small businesses and franchises – ranging across 26 different industry sectors. Our reach is UK wide, and traffic has grown significantly year on year since our launch over 12 years ago.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced home-based telesales and account manager.
As a telesales and account manager, you will be selling our online advertising products to SMEs, and mid-sized organisations, via cold-calling, emailing and self generated leads. Much of the work will be over the phone and email (with the opportunity of face-to-face meetings for larger accounts). You will also be responsible for managing those accounts, additionally keeping up to speed with how the central team can support you through editorial, event coverage and marketing activity
Joining a small but well established team of friendly, sociable and hardworking individuals, we recognise the importance of work/life balance and as such, are happy to be flexible for the right candidate.
Please note: the successful candidate will be required to work a minimum of 30 hours per week, including a full day on Fridays, and must be available for the weekly Monday morning team meeting (via conference call).
Targets are very achievable with a generous commission scheme on hitting target.
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong new business sales and telesales experience
- A recruitment, recruitment advertising or online media background (previous jobs board experience would be an advantage but not essential)
- A tenacious, organised, strategic, consultative and customer focused approach is equally important.
- Being a good team player is essential - while we all work remotely, we all work very closely as a team
Here’s a bit more about this exciting role and what’s required from the successful candidate:
- First and foremost, you will be a revenue earner, so the more calls and contacts you make, the more you’ll earn.
- Full training will be provided so that you become an expert on our products and target market, with support from our great team to help with qualified leads•
- Working flexible hours at home brings rewards and challenges – you’ll need to be disciplined to make enough customer contacts to achieve your sales targets. Previous homeworking experience would be extremely beneficial.
- A good IT set-up is an important part to making any home-based role work efficiently, so you’ll need a good home-office, with broadband.
- A positive, confident and enthusiastic approach that is infectious and commands respect of others are traits that we find work well in our sales team
- As the role is primarily telesales-based, you will have to be resilient and comfortable in generating new business through cold calling and emails to SME and mid-sized businesses, identifying and developing new sales opportunities from inception through to closure, constantly tracking leads through the process. That’s why experience of having performed a role like this is essential
The role is for a minimum of 30 hours a week, ideally worked over 5 days a week. There is room for some flexibility , for example flexibility with start / finish times and the possibility of working a 4 day week. The role is home-based, but candidates should be within commutable distance from London for interviews and face-to-face team meetings (approx. every quarter).
If you'd like to join the Workingmums team and this is an opportunity that excites you - and you’re confident that you are the right person to drive our sales forward, we’d love to hear from you. In your covering letter we’d like to hear why you think we should consider your application, what differentiates you as the best candidate and how your experience relates to this role.
Please note: applications without relevant covering letters will not be considered. We will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates and you should expect a response within a week of the closing date.
Apply for Telesales and account manager - homebased (min 30 hours per week)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly