Senior Administrator (Bridging Lender) - some homeworking possible
An outstanding opportunity for an experienced Senior Administrator to join a fast growing lender in the short term/bridging market.
We are a newish lender in the market, operating within our sister company’s offices near Holborn. We have serious plans for our development in the coming years.
The position will suit a business mature candidate who is comfortable working in quiet environment and is highly experienced. As much it will suit an ambitious candidate looking to make their mark in the industry and seeks seniority and reward through hard work and loyalty.
You will be responsible for supporting the Managing Director, but more so, being responsible for the day to day running of all client administration. Applicants will need to be highly professional, be comfortable dealing with a wide range of clientele, as well as lenders, lawyers, valuers and other professionals.
Experience of administrating Bridging Finance cases is essential.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of 2 years bridging administration experience.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- Able to use own initiative and work effectively in a (sometimes) quiet office.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- CeMAP or equivalent qualifications desired.
£30 - £35k basic + bonus
Full time - we can offer some flexibility on hours and home working.