Willmott Dixon Interiors – Career Returner Programme
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. We are passionate about our people and have a real focus and drive to support their continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion is what differentiates us and has allowed us to enjoy considerable success in recent years including achieving 4th place in the Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for in 2019.
We have a Welcome Back Programme which supports talented people who have taken a career break of 1 year or more and are now looking to return to work. Alternatively, this programme could suit someone who started out, or qualified, in a construction-related field but took a different career path and would now like to return to a role within construction.
This is a 20-week programme where you will be placed on a project or in a team within Willmott Dixon Interiors where your skills and experience will be valued and utilised and in some cases brought up to speed with industry developments where appropriate. During the programme you will participate in coaching workshops and will benefit from a comprehensive induction process and focused training to support you.
Starting in September 2019, this programme offers a paid placement of 20 weeks, and the possibility of a permanent role at the end. Interviews will take place in June with a view to offers being made in July to successful candidates.
Flexible working will be considered for all our Welcome Back opportunities.
Willmott Dixon Welcome Back Programme – Willmott Dixon Interiors
Based in Farringdon, London and with a diverse and wide ranging mix of expertise and experience, Willmott Dixon Interiors deliver nationwide projects across the Commercial, Hotel, Leisure, Retail, Education and Health sectors. No matter the scope or scale of the project, our people are the best in the business and have the specialist knowledge required to rise to any project challenges that may come their way. From structural refurbishments, to heritage buildings, or projects below £2million, we have the right people to deliver a project we can all feel truly proud of.
The business continues to grow rapidly with well-established teams covering a range of disciplines, including:
- Operations (site / project management)
- Commercial (quantity surveying / estimating)
- New Business (proposal writing / bid management)
- Technical (design / mechanical & electrical / planning)
- Customer Service (supply chain management / aftercare)
- Business Support (HR / administration / finance)
What we are looking for:
- Highly collaborative people who are passionate about delivering a quality service to customers and ultimately help to grow the business.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Candidates may have a background within construction related roles, but this is not essential. More importantly we are looking for people who share our passion and values, so if you think this is you and you have transferable skills from another industry sector, we would welcome your application.
Applications for our Welcome back programme close on Monday 20th May 2019.
If you have any questions on the Willmott Dixon Welcome Back programme, feel free to contact the Willmott Dixon recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘Welcome Back Query’ in the title.