Our client, a leading retail bank is looking for an experienced Financial Advisor. The ideal candidate must have pensions experience as well as other financial products, delivering within financial services and must be qualified to Level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning). Ideally, you'll already have, or be working towards Level 6.
Experience and responsibilities
- Delivering high standards of business ethics, while making sure that the advice provided, and the actions taken are compliant with the internal requirements of the bank as well as compliant with external regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Lead the client relationship with overall responsibility for identifying and meeting client needs and delivering first-class standards of service.
- Provide advice and support on financial planning and products, referring to other product specialists where necessary and making sure that all business opportunities are maximised to the client’s needs
- Arrange and attend meetings with clients in a professional manner, providing financial advice for new and existing, individual and corporate clients
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain good working relationships and ensure a high standard of new introductions.
- Demonstrating commitment to the Group's Values, behaviors, and Codes of Responsibility.
- Solid stakeholder management skills at all levels, with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Recognised by peers as a high-level subject matter expert
This role offers freedom and flexibility to focus on your clients' individual needs, whilst being part of a wider team that provides full-service excellence to their clients.
Other benefits this role offers are a company car (or allowance), private medical care and contributory pension contributions as well as a total reward package. You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.