Intermediate Financial Analyst
Are you interested in forecasting or in an analytical role? This role will cover personnel, vendor and capital investments and will be challenging and fast paced with multiple interactions with business and other finance groups.
The role supports senior BFOs who manage multiple business areas within the technology organisation.
What will your responsibilities include?
- Analysing actual results, calculating accruals, processing fixed asset additions, and producing forecast information at a transactional level. Producing reporting and answering queries
- Vendor accruals and prepayments
- Reviewing actual postings, journal corrections, FX evaluation
- Producing report extracts from transactional files
- Evaluation of capital expenditure and approval
- Tracking, AP coding of invoices and evaluating additions
- Forecasting salary / benefit and contractor cost and tracking headcount changes
- Calculating FAR depreciation and Capital additions
- Forecasting local currency payments and accrual impacts
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- Good team player
- Good communication skills and the proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Analytical skills and sound judgement
- Resilience and resourceful
- Ability to work independently and as a part of multiple teams, both across the region and globally in a matrixed environment
- An experienced, qualified accountant
- High level of competence in calculating, reviewing and adjusting accruals and prepayments
- Experience in using multiple finance systems
- Forecasting and planning analysis
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.