Operations Analyst EMIR Delegated Reporting
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Analyst to join our EMIR Client Delegated Reporting Team. The role currently sits within the Derivatives Operations team and has a combination of Regulatory, Client Service and Control elements to it.
The role offers great exposure to internal products, systems, and front to back functions, as incoming queries and requests often require interaction with Sales, Trading, Technology, Operations and Clients. You will have the opportunity to be part of a new team and input into the design and implementation of a high caliber support model for the EMIR Delegated Reporting offering. Over the course of the last 18 months the team has consumed changes to the EMIR regulation as well as taking ownership of ASIC single sided & MiFID Assisted Reporting. An ever changing regulatory landscape offers candidates the opportunity for changing roles and responsibilities.
What will your responsibilities include?
- On boarding, Query Management and Assurance Reporting
- Issuance of Client Delegated Reporting packs to clients, On-boarding and Off-boarding of clients and tracking of current status
- Log, monitor and answer queries from internal and external clients
- Log, monitor and answer queries from regulators
- Monitor and track open issues through to resolution
- Initiate back loading requests and update requests
- Production and distribution of daily metrics on reporting, on boarding, client queries and issues
- Input into design and build of ongoing quality assurance to confirm completeness, accuracy and timeliness of reporting
- Seek to identify and provide solutions to improve processes and tasks and service provided
- Project ownership
- Looking for opportunities to provide ever improving service to our increasing client base
What skills/competencies will you possess?
- The ability to make timely and effective decisions and produce results even in the face of adversity
- The ability to work and communicate collaboratively across teams and is aware of own and teams development and training needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with good attention to detail
- Has a control mind set with the ability and willingness to escalate risks and breaches
- The ability to express ideas or facts in a clear, articulate manner
- Analytical mind-set
- Regulatory knowledge is nice to have
- Derivative knowledge is nice to have
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services. Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and markets businesses.
The company has had a presence in EMEA since 1922. With offices in 23 countries on three continents, it offers an integrated and comprehensive set of products and services across Global Corporate and Investment Banking, Global Markets and Consumer Card, serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and government clients, combining the best of local knowledge and global expertise. Developing solutions for social and environmental challenges is at the core of Bank of America Merrill Lynch’s responsibility platform. In more than 90 countries around the world, we partner with employees, clients and stakeholders to help make financial lives better.
If you‘re interested in this opportunity please send your details to us by applying online.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.