Senior Site Manager - Flexible Working Available
Talented people are the key to our success
We can potentially consider certain types of flexible working in this role for the right candidate, subject to meeting business needs.
Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company which is also one of the most successful within the UK construction and infrastructure industry?
Morgan Sindall provides national construction and infrastructure services to private and public sector customers across a comprehensive range of markets. We aim to create great results for our customers, partners and ourselves.
We have a fantastic opportunity within our Construction business for an ambitious and talented Senior Site Manager.
The successful candidate will be joining the existing team of passionate and dedicated staff.
We are looking for a Senior Site Manager who has a wealth of knowledge in the main contracting market.
Experience of working on Educational, Healthcare, Leisure or Defence schemes between £5 and £20 million is an advantage.
We are looking for people who share our passion for the project at hand whilst also being able to work within a fun and hardworking team environment.
As a Senior Site Manager you will
- Coordinate and manage the activities of all site personnel and ensure adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Lead and motivate the team and liaise effectively with customers.
- Supervise all direct labour as necessary and coordinate the activities of trades and subcontractors involved on the site so that all operations are performed efficiently and in accordance with the construction programme and the quality and cost standards required by Morgan Sindall
- Ensure that all work is kept on programme and that all details as specified in the drawings and instructions are adhered to
- Ensure health and safety requirements are adhered to at all times in accordance with laid down company procedures and legislation
Already experienced as a Senior Site Manager you will ideally be educated to HNC/HND in Construction (or other equivalent discipline). You will have substantial relevant senior site manager experience, sound knowledge of health and safety legislation, strong leadership skills with ability to identify and notify development areas within a team.
About the Southern Team:
With a passion to serve customers, we have developed a professional approach where our people in Construction South are encouraged and rewarded to work as a team to achieve Perfect Delivery.
The success of this strategy to: find – win – deliver – repeat has yielded a healthy forward order book, giving us the stability to fully focus on strengthening our long-term work winning capability in our primary sectors of education, public sector frameworks, student accommodation, investment linked opportunities and defence.
Morgan Sindall is an equal opportunities employer and has been accredited with the Positive About Disabled People ‘Two Ticks’ accreditation. We are also an Investors in People company.
Morgan Sindall is unable to employ anyone who does not have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
In the recruitment process all applicants are required to provide the necessary right to work information and documentation.