Marketing Representative – Part Time 30 hours
LAH Property Marketing provide reception and marketing teams for commercial property schemes nationwide. Working with developers, fund and asset manager, commercial agents and property managers, we help support letting and sales strategies and retain and manage tenants.
We are looking to recruit a part time Marketing Representative (working 30 hours per week) and based at a prestigious, vacant office building close to Weybridge (M25 Jct 11).
You will be the main point of contact for the Building - including potential new occupiers, key stakeholders and wider commercial contacts.
You will be tasked with generating interest and promoting the development, so vacant space can be sold or let. To assist you in achieving this, you will work in conjunction with a Regional Manager.
- You will support the sales and leasing agents, working collaboratively to promote the Building and vacant office space. You will prepare for viewings by ensuring space is looking pristine and ensure a hospitable welcome to potential occupiers.
- You will actively promote the Building in the local community and develop relationships with the local chamber of commerce, appropriate business representatives and local press.
- You will engage in social media (twitter) and management of the website.
- You will monitor local activity and competitor activity and report regularly on any developments.
- You will promote the Building as a venue for events/breakfast meeting (if applicable)
- You will research and create a local amenities files.
- You will research and build information in preparation for a structured events/concierge programme – aimed for implementation when the building becomes occupied. The aim will be to deliver a community vibe and offering activities to increase enjoyment during the working day. This may include weekly exercise classes, larger seasonal events and pop-up activity.
- You will produce a weekly update report for key stakeholders.
- You will conduct telemarketing (if appropriate) and encourage viewings
- You will set up and manage the on-site marketing suite.
- You will build a strong business relationship with key stakeholders, including the Letting Agents and support the off-site Property Management Company/Building Manager.
- You will ensure any building issues are reported, relevant appointed contractors attend and problems are monitored and managed to resolution.
- You will maintain a schedule of key facts about the development
- Ensure all marketing materials are up to date and stocks are adequate
- Manage site petty cash and purchase of consumables
- A marketing or sales background is preferred.
- Facilities or building management knowledge would be advantageous. Experience in the property sector is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills including social media channels and website management
- Great customer service and people skills.
- You will be confident, presentable and professional.
- You will be self-motivated, proactive and can easily multi-task.
- You will have strong project, time-management and administration skills.
Working 30 hours per week, you will be based at the commercial building daily, but the role allows some flexibility in start/finish time each day. Eg 9.30 – 3.30 / 10.00 – 4.00
Part time, 30 hours, £21,840 - £22,620
Start May/June 2019