PR Broadcast Account Manager - flexible hours and location
Here at Central Media Group we organise radio and TV coverage for some great, well-known clients. Our campaigns are unique and cost-effective which has given us the chance to win the clients we work with.
The role includes the following;
- Writing content for radio presenter coverage along with cue sheets for TV and radio interviews.
- Liaising with radio and TV contacts, either over the phone or via email, to secure coverage.
- Posting out products to radio contacts
- Keeping contact spreadsheets up to date
- Compiling post-campaign coverage reports
- Liaising with our clients to keep them informed of coverage information throughout the campaign.
Excellent writing skills are essential for this position.
Hours, working days and working location are flexible. The candidate would need to be in the office for an hour or two for one day a week to post products out. The product-posting office is located in Walton-on-Thames.
Salary will be £22k pro rata. Happy to hear from candidates who can work anywhere from 3 to 5 days a week, with working hours being flexible.