Head of Deposits - Flexible Working Available
Are you a pricing or product management professional? Are you a strategic thinker and a strong influencer? Are you eager to create fans by developing excellent deposit solutions? If yes, we may have the role for you!
As the Head of Deposits you will lead pricing and product strategy for the Business and Commercial deposits business within Metro Bank. Deposits growth is a key part of Metro Bank’s strategy and you will make sure our goals are met, while creating fans from colleagues and customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Defining the strategy for non-retail deposits and designing a roadmap for the delivery of that strategy
• Developing and enhancing innovative products and propositions
• Owning the deposits pricing strategy and lead proposals for pricing changes
• Keeping up to date with the deposits market, including growth opportunities, innovations, regulatory change and risks
• Taking ownership of product forecasting and analytics on performance
• Leading a team of Product Managers and Assistant Product Managers
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Naturally you will have experience of working within deposit products and / or pricing, in a forward thinking and customer centric organisation
• In order to be amazing in this role, you’ll need extensive product management and / or pricing experience, you may have been a Lead Product Manager with team management responsibilities, but this isn’t essential
• It’s really important that you have experience producing reports and proposals which will be reviewed at executive level
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Good luck!