Homeworking Travel Sales Executive
Love Dogs? Worked in Travel?
You'll love PetsPyjamas!
Job Title: Remote Working Travel Sales Executive
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, 12.30 - 9pm shift.
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable (dot) com, who are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Role & Responsibilities:
• You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, via email, telephone and livechat, to book every aspect of their tailor made break.
• Managing a high volume of inbound sales enquiries and using effective closing techniques to convert enquiries into a sales.
• To follow up the lead lifecycle with customers, venues and other third parties to close sales and
• Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times.
• Consistently working to achieve individual and team targets / KPI’s.
• Using effective communication to recognize customer needs.
• Regular use of the PetsPyjamas website for research on a daily basis to provide alternatives and
• Building and maintaining B2C and B2B relationships.
• Sharing knowledge, findings, patterns and hotel info with the wider sales team.
• Emailing customers accurate quotations, including payment links.
• Communicating with other remote workers via Slack.
• Ensure constant communication with wider sales team, including a daily handover.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
• Understanding of what a pet means to their owner.
• Experience of processing multiple telephone calls/enquiries.
• Knowledgeable of UK geography.
• Ability to self-motivate to ensure consistently hit high sales targets
• Confidence when working with tight time constraints.
• Keen attention to detail and ability to rectify mistakes in a timely manner.
• Outstanding sales skills and experience, with an enjoyment for upselling.
• KPI/Target driven and customer focused.
• Sales savvy with persistence to look out for sales opportunities via the Live Chat platform with the
ability to turn browsers into bookers.
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
• A proactive attitude with the drive to succeed!
• Minimum of 2 years experience of remote telephone sales experience.
• Good understanding of basic maths.
• Strong command of written and spoken English.
• Reliable and trustworthy, you will be a key member of a dedicated team.