Customer Success Specialist - 12 Month FTC - Flexible Working Available
Why Choose Us?
Do you believe in customer success? We are creating a team, based in our vibrant Manchester office, to help support our global partner success organisation by delivering exceptional customer experiences when our customers need our assistance.
About the Role
You'll be working as part of a new team, focussed on handling non-technical queries from our customers. You'll also be a gateway to internal teams to make sure that customers have great interactions with Arm. If successful, we expect this team to grow over time and take on additional responsibility for delivering and ensuring a great customer experience
This role is within Arm’s Sales and Partner Enablement organisation. Our group provides timely and leading-edge knowledge through creative services to ensure success for customers developing using Arm IP and tooling.
What You be Accountable for:
Providing support in three areas:
- Customer Cases: Routing customer service cases to the correct team in Arm. Making sure that cases routed to other teams get effective responses and are not lost or abandoned. Acting as a proxy for internal teams who do not provide customer-facing support.
- Product Licensing: Assist with licencing queries, including rehosting, for our software development tools. Make sure our customers are not blocked from their work by licencing issues for tools they have purchased. Find opportunities to create self-service content for common issues.
- Internal Infrastructure: Helping our application engineers, authors and commercial team to get the most from our business systems and tools.
What Skills, Experience, and Qualifications do you Need?
You should be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences and see opportunities for innovation that will enable us to work more efficiently toward our goal of customers getting their products to market faster.
You will have experience working in a B2B customer service organisation. You will be proficient using case management systems and provisioning tools to resolve customer queries. You will be familiar with and help your team to implement standard customer service processes including case triage, SLAs, customer surveys, and knowledge bases.
This role does not require degree level experience.
- An enthusiastic person that inspires confidence in customers and creates a positive work environment.
- Excellent empathetic verbal, written and face to face communication and interpersonal skills in a customer facing context.
- On the phone, you can converse with native and non-native English-speaking customers in a clear, amiable, and fluent way
- An organized, reliable self-starter that is detail-attentive.
- A person that can work individually or collaboratively with an international team.
- Passionate, creative problem-solver that finds solutions to issues that arise.
- Ability to learn new concepts and skills quickly
- Flexibility to prioritise tasks
- Dedication to quality and timely task delivery
- Experience with Microsoft business tools including Dynamics CRM, Power BI, Office, Teams.
- Knowledge of Flexera licencing management technology.
- Windows, Mac, Linux desktop applications, including running basic CLI commands.
At Arm, we are proud to have core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions.
Our beliefs define how we work together, and how we evaluate you. Here is a preview:
- We, Not I: Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive. Realize that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t.
- Passion for Progress: Difficult things can take unexpected directions; stick with it. The essence of progress is that it can’t stop; grow with it and lead your own progress.
- Be Your Brilliant Self: Be quirky not egocentric. Make trust our default position.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm® technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world’s most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
Our office in Manchester, England hosts diverse teams from throughout Arm including debuggers, HPC tools, technical communications, DevOps infrastructure provision and open-source software development. The office is located in the heart of Manchester city centre allowing easy access to shops, restaurants and a bustling nightlife. Known for its world-renowned sporting connections, Manchester is seen as the United Kingdom's "second city", as it is the most visited city in England by overseas visitors aside from the capital.