Private Banking and Advice Manager - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds Banking Group recognises the importance of providing extraordinary customer service and this underpins our strategy to become the Best Bank for Customers.
Our Insurance business is one of the largest in the UK. We have a strong heritage, helping approximately six million customers every day with their diverse and critical needs including life insurance, pensions, investments and general insurance (home, car, travel).
Private Banking, which is part of Insurance & Wealth aims to help customers to achieve their financial goals by constructing robust financial plans tailored to each customers individual circumstances.
What you'll be doing...
- You'll manage a designated portfolio of on-going client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial and banking needs, and acting in the client's best interest at all times.
- You'll demonstrate professionalism, integrity and high standards of business ethics, ensuring that the advice provided and the actions taken are compliant with the internal requirements of the bank as well as compliant with external regulatory and statutory requirements, to ensure client's best interests are met and ensuring that business risk is minimised.
- You'll lead the client relationship whilst having overall responsibility for identifying and meeting client needs and ensuring liaison with all appropriate parts of the Group in order to ensure first class standards of service.
- Providing advice and support on financial planning and banking need areas, referring to other product specialists where required and overall, ensuring that all business opportunities are maximised in line with client's best interests.
- You'll conduct meetings with clients in an agreed manner, providing holistic financial advice for new and existing, individual and corporate clients, to review and meet their immediate and ongoing financial needs.
- Adhere to the company's minimum standards as set out in the Professional Standards Framework.
- You'll work closely with introducers (internal and external) in order to maintain good working relationships and ensure a high standard of new introductions.
- Maintain levels of professional standing and competence in line with the business and regulatory requirements.
- You'll feel comfortable challenging and influencing stakeholders at grade G and above and be able to deputise for colleagues at grade F
- Undertake complex reviews/analyses in terms of scale, scope and specialism
- Typically provides leadership of projects and risk reviews
- Recognised by peers as a high level subject matter expert - ability to be sole representative for the area
What do we need from you...
You must be qualified to Level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning). Ideally you'll already have, or be working towards, Level 6 but support may be available to complete this Advanced Diploma. Whether your background is in Independent Financial Advice, or with another bank or financial institution, pensions experience is essential.
You must also demonstrate a considered approach, with the ability to construct written reports and clearly explain options and potential outcomes.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We support the principles of agile working and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisations.
Together we make it possible.
As well as a competitive salary, this role offers:
- Car (or allowance)
- Flex cash sum
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
A total reward package that offers discounted lifestyle, financial and protection benefits you can tailor to suit your lifestyle.