Conveyancing Executive - Flexible working available
We have a new opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer/Conveyancing Executive to join our Real Estate team in Bristol, initially for a fixed-term period of 12 months.
This is a diverse and varied role, allowing you to gain experience across all areas of Plots conveyancing for a range of housebuilder clients. It is an exciting and challenging role for an experienced conveyancer who enjoys the opportunity to work with a wide range of colleagues and demanding client contacts across two locations. The role may require some travel to our Thames Valley (Reading) office as required.
Our strong reputation in the residential sector is based on many years' experience advising residential developers and house-builders. Our understanding of the market brings a depth of expertise, which makes us one of the leading law firms in this field. From the simple to the complex, from plots sales to joint ventures, our experience enables us to work in an intelligent and practical way. We also act in the purchases of properties taken by way of part exchange for new properties and their subsequent resale.
Our clients include the UK's leading house-builders Persimmon, Barratt, Taylor Wimpey, Bloor Homes and Linden, advising on residential development work, strategic land joint ventures and consortia arrangements.
Technical Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Residential property experience gained within a similar role. The ability to undertake title investigation of properties purchased by way of part exchange would be an advantage but is not an essential requirement. Conveyancing experience is a must as the successful candidate will need to hit the ground running.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, both written and on the telephone.
- Excellent IT skills with the ability to produce own work.
- The ability to work as part of a team and be flexible in your approach.
You will need to have:
- An enthusiasm for and the ability to present technical legal issues in a clear, approachable and professional way.
- A client-orientated approach, both internally and externally; the ability to think laterally and to develop ideas in relation to business opportunities and training as well as the ability to form excellent working relationships.
- An appreciation of fee earner needs and constraints.
- The ability to be commercially aware, a self-starter, enthusiastic and resourceful.
- The ability to be pro-active and motivated with excellent organisational skills.
You will be a part of the plot sales team based in Bristol which currently consists of 10 Conveyancing Executives and 8 team Administration Assistants.
Salary and benefits
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits.
For more information or to apply
At Osborne Clarke we welcome direct applications - if you would like any further information about the role, or the firm, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please contact, in complete confidence, Emily Webb in the Recruitment team on 0117 917 3072 or email@example.com.
At Osborne Clarke, we are known for our open and inclusive culture. We believe that by investing in the diversity and wellbeing of our people, we create an environment where everyone can thrive to be the best that they can be. This means recognising that our people have lives and commitments outside of work. We have invested in connected working for our people and, where possible, we will accommodate flexible working for all our roles.